Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ashleigh's Wedding Weekend

I have spent the last few days celebrating Ashleigh and Chris Daniel's wedding weekend in Tupelo, MS. The festivities began on Friday at 11:30am for the bridesmaid luncheon at Park Heights...the food was fabulous and for dessert we had Creme Burlee...which is my favorite! After the lunch I had the pleasure of holding the beautiful Anne Cambria while she napped!!! Oh how I love her!!! Friday night we all gathered back together for the rehearsal at the FBC and rehearsal dinner at the Bancorp South Center. The entire day was awesome and I was great to see all my besties that I have missed so badly!
Melly!
The Fab 5

The BRIDE

Saturday began the big day. We all met at 2:00pm at Park Heights and took a limo to the church. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Oh just an FYI the best part of the reception was the older gentleman dancing on the floor and stage...WOW...gotta love weddings!
The beautiful BRIDE

Quinny and I

The Fab 5 again!

What a wonderful weekend spent with amazing friends. Congrats to the newly weds...Ashleigh and Chris have a blast in Mexico!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment