Sunday, May 8, 2011

ABCs of Me

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: laundry
D. Dogs: Bella and Swift
E. Essential start to your day: Tab...I'm addicted
F. Favorite color: Dark Purple
G. Gold or silver: I'm in to both as of now!
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Saxophone...hahah
J. Job title: Doctor of Physical Therapy
K. Kids: None of my own but I take care of many precious ones all day long:)
L. Live: Memphis
M. Mom’s name: Kathy
N. Nicknames: Shug
O. Overnight hospital stays: None since I was a kid...thank goodness
P. Pet peeves: judgemental people
Q. Quote from a movie: "Did we just become best friends...yup!"
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Matt (20)
T. Time you wake up: 6:30-6:45am
U. Underwear: no comment
V. Vegetables you don’t like: cabbage
W.What makes you run late: Snooze button
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and hips
Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken/broccoli pasta
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Meerkats

3 comments:

  1. Well I am pretty sure on O. you are forgetting about several hours during the night that we spent in the Oxford ER...
    " Kacy can you take me to the hospital?"
    "Why who is there?"
    "NOBODY I NEED TO GO"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, Kacy that made me laugh! Poor Rach with all of her allergies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...KK I have no idea how I forgot that incident...best bonding night ever!

    ReplyDelete