Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I wanted to say how grateful I am for my wonderful mother. When I think of my mother several characteristics come to mind: giving, compassionate, caring, loving, CRAZY, humerus, Godly, wise, respectful, caregiver and many many more. She has been an amazing Mom my entire life and is constantly giving of herself to take care of others. Over the years she has taught me to live as a Godly woman, always laugh, care for others, cherish family and above all PRAYER! Over the past 4 years I have seen courage and wisdom in her shine. I hope that if God places trials in my life that I can handle them with the same grace and faith that she has. My family has been amazed by Gods miracle in my dad life but I think we often fail to see my Mom's courage and faith as a miracle in itself. Love you Mom...YOU ROCK! Below are a few pictures that capture my Mom and her incredible personality.





















May she who gave you birth be happy. ~ Proverbs 23:25

Happy Mom Day! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Rachael! Your Mama is an amazing woman. I have fond memories of all our family get-togethers when I was a kid, and how she always made us laugh! She is a mess!

    ReplyDelete